Saturday, October 29, 2011

No Egg Sugar Cookies

So Tyson wanted me to make sugar cookies - and I realized I didn't have any eggs, so I googled (I google everything...lol) no egg sugar cookies and got this recipe and there were lots of great reviews so I thought I would try it. They are very good - just a buttery cookie, but taste amazing. I haven't tried rolling them out and cutting into shapes. I just figured I would follow the recipe first and see how it went (tyson didn't care if they were Halloweeny, he just wanted some to eat)

1 lb. butter
2 c. sugar
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt

Cream together butter (I slightly melted the butter) and sugar. Sift dry ingredients together and mix into creamed mixture. Roll into small balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Press slightly with a fork dipped in sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment